Friday, February 6, 2009

Tawang Hidden Paradise Excursion

Expedition to Tawang, until now has been one of the best one I ever had in my life. Before I visited this place, I never believed that Tawang could be such a beautiful place for a holiday, until I myself visited it. It is simply a marvelous place with majestic lofty mountains and sparkling water lakes. I am good at trekking and especially the area from Loudung to Phomghar has been really a fantastic one. The walk through the oak forest and panoramic view of towns of Tibet makes you to feel good. It seems one is at the top of the world.

Tawang has number of things that make you feel special. One among them is their culture and tradition. On our way we could see the pristine Monastry, people dancing to the folk music, Tsachu hot springs, and much more, which helped in bringing one the feeling of being elevated. If you also want to have total fun, then grab the opportunity by being part of one of the excursion trips to paradise.

No comments: